2. In these Terms the following definitions shall apply:"Content" means all postings, messages, text, files, images or other material on the Website, including, without limitation, descriptions of Items and Item profiles;
"Tripster", "us", "we" and "our" means Tripster Labs Ltd, a limited company registered in England & Wales (registered number 07642828) whose registered office is at UNIT 11 HOVE BUSINESS CENTRE, FONTHILL ROAD, HOVE, BN3 6HA, United Kingdom;"User" means anyone using the Website for any reason; and"Website" means our website www.TripsterSki.com and all the pages, content and sub-domains contained in it.
Use of the Website
3. The Website may only be used for lawful purposes.
4. Users are prohibited from:
a) accessing data not intended for use by them or logging into a server or account which they are not authorised to access,
b) using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity being conducted on the Website; and
c) allowing others to use their login details to access any non-public area of the Website, disclosing to or sharing their password with any third parties or using their password for any unauthorised purpose.
5. We may, at our sole discretion, delete, suspend or deactivate any User account or otherwise terminate or restrict any User's access to the Website immediately and without notice if we believe that such User has acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms. Neither Tripster nor its officers or employees shall be liable to any person for any termination or restriction of a User's access to the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
6. Unless indicated otherwise, Tripster owns all intellectual property rights relating to the Website, including the designs, text, database, graphics and layouts, and Users are not permitted to use or copy any part of them without our express permission in writing. Tripster has applied to register the name "Tripster" as a trademark.
7. Users are not permitted to download, reproduce, copy, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any material or content on the Website, or to use automated means to download data from the Website (including without limitation, spiders, robots, crawlers or data mining tools, except for standard internet search engines).
8. Users are not permitted to decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or in any other way attempt to discover any source code contained in the Website.
Limitations on Service
9. We may in due course establish limits on the use of the Website and we reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice.
10. We reserve the right to suspend the operation of the Website from time to time for any reason, including, and without limitation, to enable us to perform system upgrades or maintenance or to address technical issues. We will endeavour to provide reasonable advance notice of such suspension wherever practicable.
11. We shall not be liable to any User or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or the Service or any part of it, including but not limited to for loss of profit or consequential or incidental loss or damage.
Limitation of liability and disclaimer
12. The Website and the Service are provided purely on an "as is" or "as available" basis. Accordingly, use of the Website is entirely at the User's risk. Any and all warranties relating to the Website, including, and without limitation, any implied warranties as to the fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary rights are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. We take reasonable care to ensure that the Website and its electronic communications are free of viruses. However, We make no warranty that the Website is free of viruses, malware or other harmful components.
14. Each User shall indemnify and hold harmless Tripster, its officers, employees, agents and service providers from any claim or demand (including reasonable legal fees and court costs) made by any third party due to or arising out of the violation of such User of the Terms or of any rights of any person or organisation.
Links to Other Sites
15. The Website contains links to some third party web sites. These links are provided as a service and should not be considered as an endorsement by Tripster of the contents on such third-party web sites. We are not responsible for the content of these third-party sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party web sites. For the purpose of clarity, Users accessing linked third party web sites do so at their own risk.
16. You may not under any circumstances assign or transfer your rights and/or obligations under these Terms or any Agreement into which these Terms are incorporated.
17. No person other than Tripster shall have any rights to enforce any of these Terms or any Agreement into which these Terms are incorporated.
18. These Terms shall be governed by interpreted in accordance with English law.